NYWICI routinely hosts events that drive important conversations forward, especially ones that revolve around the interests of professional women working in NYC. Its upcoming ‘Coffee & Conversations: The Art of Negotiation‘ is the next such event and it features our SVP of Business Development Danielle Dardashti as a panelist!
Read the official event description here:
We are communicators. Yet how do you navigate your way to a new job? Get a promotion? Collaborate successfully with a coworker? You need sharp negotiation skills. What are the secrets to negotiations where everyone feels like a winner? We’ll ask our intergenerational panel how they negotiate the ins and outs of life.
- Valerie Grubb, Operations, Leadership & Negotiation expert
- Danielle Dardashti, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Magnet Media, Inc.
- Hannah Green Goldberg, National Head of Finance + Services Marketing Solutions, Emerging & Core, LinkedIn
- Jennifer Owens, Editorial Director, Working Mother Media
- Davia Temin, President & CEO, Temin & Company
Date: Thursday, November 6
Location: Scandinavia House, 58 Park Ave (between 37th and 38th Streets)
Student Members: $16.00
Register for our FREE Resource Center and Newsletter to access our growing library of valuable Guide Books, Tip Sheets, and more!