To attract aspirational users, we implemented a "Lighthouse Effect" strategy. This involved producing content highlighting high-profile creators using Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro, such as Walter Murch, Trent Reznor, Thievery Corporation, and HBO. It also included HANDS ON tutorials, delivered live and digitally, to target users.
We created a multi-pronged content approach including:
- Modular video training courses to educate users, complementing training books (by Peachpit Press)
- Local user group gatherings for hands-on training and peer knowledge sharing
- Customer success stories showing pros using Final Cut and Logic in professional use cases
- Creative tutorials - videos created for conference/trade show booths, user group sessions, and accessed digitally– highlighting product capabilities
Our strategic content helped establish Apple as an essential technology provider for professionals. Key results included:
- Accelerated adoption and loyalty among target users
- Increased brand awareness and consideration via distribution
- Strong user sentiment and reviews based on educational/inspirational content
- Ongoing collaborations with marquee customers to generate new success stories
By educating users while portraying aspirational use cases, our multi-channel content strategy succeeded in driving targeted awareness and adoption for Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro.
Every person and brand has a tale that only they can tell. Let us help shape your message and find its audience.
Giving youth a voice
How can Adobe continue to inspire young adults to address social issues and provide tools for storytelling that creates change?
Airbnb launches Experiences
How do you capture an event that’s happening in 17 different locations simultaneously while also promoting the launch of a revolutionary new offering?